Sign in to follow this  
Neil.

Rebecca Sawyer

This is a special request for a Good Friend and Member 'Uglycustard'. Who has had a great loss within his family. Please take ten minutes to look at this site, which is dedicated to his daughter and add your support. Many Thanks.

http://www.rebeccasawyer.co.uk/

I was only thinking the other day that you are approaching a bad time of year. Dont worry your loss is still reflected upon by all of us on buysell.

Are we going to meet you in 2006? - mk2oc National perhaps? - tell Kirsty she can tap me up for an ice-cream or two.

Regards Howard and Jo

ps for those of you new to the site in the last 12 months please take the time as Neil says to read Steve's website.

Edited by H Cortina

We were thinking that one the main website page it doesn't get enough people visiting & hopefully on the forum it brings it back into the front of peoples minds.

Make sure you & your family try & have a good xmas Steve - all our thoughts are with you.

our thoughts with you too steve,i hadn't forgotten either :magic: be nice to see you again next year mate.

regards,

mike& paula

Steve,

This was one of the first things I read when I joined the site.....my thoughts are with you and your family at this time,

Hope to catch up with you this year...perhaps at SY, and talk to someone else into Bass guitars!!

Jim, Suzanne and Sarah

Believe it or not this story was the reason I came on BSC. Steve lives about 10 miles from me so obviously the story struck a cord with me.....Steve although we ain't met yet we are thinking of you and your family at this time.

Believe it or not this story was the reason I came on BSC. Steve lives about 10 miles from me so obviously the story struck a cord with me.....Steve although we ain't met yet we are thinking of you and your family at this time.

99286[/snapback]

o do meet up...you two would get on great.......

This is a special request for a Good Friend and Member 'Uglycustard'. Who has had a great loss within his family. Please take ten minutes to look at this site, which is dedicated to his daughter and add your support. Many Thanks.

http://www.rebeccasawyer.co.uk/

98738[/snapback]

Visited the site, so thanks for having this link on here.

just visited the site so very touching.........please pass on my regards.

Its my fathers funeral tommorow 20/03/07 my dad always drove cortinas......... :thumbup:

just visited the site so very touching.........please pass on my regards.

Its my fathers funeral tommorow 20/03/07 my dad always drove cortinas......... :thumbup:

163439[/snapback]

may he rest in peace.

Sign in to follow this