Sign in to follow this  
the-ford-cortina.com

Mark 1 Estate airflow parts

Breaking Mark 1 super estate if anyone needs any parts , there are pics of it on ebay put the side chrome on for now and engine but everything else available direct.

I need the rear side window chrome (stainless?) trim.

Are you interested in a REALLY good RHD facelift estate?

I need the rear side window chrome (stainless?) trim.

Are you interested in a REALLY good RHD facelift estate?

Which window , right or left ,or both?

Cant afford any more cars at moment we are overflowing , but out of curiousity where is the car at moment if its at your place wouldnt it cost a lot to bring here? .

Both please. And I must mention that I managed to get hold of the trim for the rear doors about a month ago after 18 months searching...

The car is in sweden, and it is soon on swedish plates. It is in near mint condition, no rust, never welded, had recent partly respray, engine restored. I can send it over to you and you sell it on a comission basis or something like that. Here it is impossible to sell since it is RHD. Have a look here: http://buysellcortina.co.uk/forums/index.p...c=14020&hl=

Edited by mr Costin

Both please. And I must mention that I managed to get hold of the trim for the rear doors about a month ago after 18 months searching...

The car is in sweden, and it is soon on swedish plates. It is in near mint condition, no rust, never welded, had recent partly respray, engine restored. I can send it over to you and you sell it on a comission basis or something like that. Here it is impossible to sell since it is RHD. Have a look here: http://buysellcortina.co.uk/forums/index.p...c=14020&hl=

What sort of price & how much will it cost to get it over to England?

mr costin

that nos frount grill was a BIG BONUS lol

i heard wot 1 fetched a few years ago and nearly poooooood myself

definatly interested in locking door handle if any good?? also rear vents also if any good?

Many thanks , Tom

Do you need door handle with key , no keys for estate but might have another one ? Will check vents for you later.

definatly interested in locking door handle if any good?? also rear vents also if any good?

Many thanks , Tom

Rear vents are very good they are riveted into the panels- so we have taken the panels out with vents still in . £20 the pair if you want them, can you let me know soon as someone off ebay is asking for same thing. No locking door handle yet as breaker number 2 might be saved yet.

Rear side window trims received yesterday, perfect, just what I need! many thanks!!! :unsure: Now I can pimp my deluxe into a super! :cheers:

-/

Rear side window trims received yesterday, perfect, just what I need! many thanks!!! :unsure: Now I can pimp my deluxe into a super! :ph34r:

You need to buy the badges I have on ebay then- :cheers: :angry:

Glad you apreciate them , they were hard work to get out and a puzzle to pack safely.

SORRY ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE I BEEN ON, LET THE EBAY GUY HAVE THEM, AFRAID I'VE FOUND SOME JUST DOWN THE ROAD, APRECIATE YOU SORTING THEM. I ALSO FOUND A LOCKING DOOR HANDLE.

MANY THANKS, TOM

SORRY ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE I BEEN ON, LET THE EBAY GUY HAVE THEM, AFRAID I'VE FOUND SOME JUST DOWN THE ROAD, APRECIATE YOU SORTING THEM. I ALSO FOUND A LOCKING DOOR HANDLE.

MANY THANKS, TOM

Thats OK at least your sorted now.