KRT

laymens terms please

How do i put a pic/pics in my signature

Managed to copy/paste a link(first time i have copy/paste anyhting) :winner:

I would very much like to use pics from my camera/computer

LIKE I SAY ANY HELP PLEASE TRY AND EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE TERMS

Computer semi illiterate me :cheers: kev

hi krt, how did you get that picture on the left in? i cant get pictures up either! someone help!!! :winner:

How do i put a pic/pics in my signature

Managed to copy/paste a link(first time i have copy/paste anyhting) :cheers:

I would very much like to use pics from my camera/computer

LIKE I SAY ANY HELP PLEASE TRY AND EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE TERMS

Computer semi illiterate me :cheers: kev

Just had a quick play. Into my controls, click on edit signature and I just put a link to an image in my photobucket images. Lets see if it works. I can't see the upload image screen so you will have to load up on an online setup.

Pictures removed sorry admin.

Edited by pauln

hi krt, how did you get that picture on the left in? i cant get pictures up either! someone help!!! :cheers:

Go to my controls, edit avatar and find youself an image of a small size to add. If you visit I will show you.

i think you'll be getting disapproving glances with a siggy that big.....there are size guidelines somewhere...(mines probably too big too now ive said this.... :-(

i think you'll be getting disapproving glances with a siggy that big.....there are size guidelines somewhere...(mines probably too big too now ive said this.... :-(

Thanks for the warning> I'll shrink it a bit and put it back on later.

Hi dont want a siggy as big as yours,just an idiots guide of how to get a siggy pic on :cheers: kev

It's the first time I tried it. Getting the image up is the easy bit getting it smaller is proving a problem (snigger). must have something to do with the initial image size I'll have another go some other time. Until you mentioned it I was quite happy with an avatar now I want a picture sig :car:

It's the first time I tried it. Getting the image up is the easy bit getting it smaller is proving a problem (snigger). must have something to do with the initial image size I'll have another go some other time. Until you mentioned it I was quite happy with an avatar now I want a picture sig :ph34r:
welcome to where i live..........computer hell! :afro:

As you can see i done it :afro: follow...`how do i' thread in disscusion <_< kev

It's the first time I tried it. Getting the image up is the easy bit getting it smaller is proving a problem (snigger). must have something to do with the initial image size I'll have another go some other time. Until you mentioned it I was quite happy with an avatar now I want a picture sig :afro:
welcome to where i live..........computer hell! :rofl:

I've heard Crawley called a lot of things...... :tears: <_<