Nelly

Mk2 2door GT

paint!!! did you say paint? :blink:

top work nelly :blink:

Can't believe you picked this time of the year to start on bodywork,it's brass monkies out there.

Seriously great to see the project moving on,must start working on mine again.

Thanks Malc for the comments but the car is a crossflow... but will be wearing 40's and the rest of the bits. Will know doubt catch up at a show this year for a chin wag..

Dan thanks for the comments to... they do need a wash and polish now... can you fit me in... :ph34r:

paint!!! did you say paint? :blink:

Sorry mate.... I know i shocked myself. And yours looks so good in it... pity to have 2 looking the same. :bleh:

Can't believe you picked this time of the year to start on bodywork,it's brass monkies out there.

mate felt guilty over Chrimbo for doing sod all.. so went to Jims to cut it up... deffo not cold had 2 heaters going was like sweat box... Jim dosent like to be cold its his age... :ph34r:

mate felt guilty over Chrimbo for doing sod all.. so went to Jims to cut it up... deffo not cold had 2 heaters going was like sweat box... Jim dosent like to be cold its his age... :bleh:

OLD GIT :ph34r:

Still no progress but the panel hunt is getting there... funny after i laid it all out i thought this was only meant to be a quick resto... think i might have gone over the top in changing panels.. as well as this lot got another pair of doors to go on, front valence, radiator closing panel (lower) and two rear arches, noticed today could do with a rear jacking point and the only panel i havent got yet the spare wheel well , could also do with both windscreen pillar (lower) sections... then there is the repairing of bodges on the floor... this is going to be a bit longer than i thought. :rolleyes:

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

ive seen worse cars than that at shows.....just join it all up now and slap some grey primer on....

Still no progress but the panel hunt is getting there... funny after i laid it all out i thought this was only meant to be a quick resto... think i might have gone over the top in changing panels.. as well as this lot got another pair of doors to go on, front valence, radiator closing panel (lower) and two rear arches, noticed today could do with a rear jacking point and the only panel i havent got yet the spare wheel well , could also do with both windscreen pillar (lower) sections... then there is the repairing of bodges on the floor... this is going to be a bit longer than i thought. :shocking:

post-1-1236443227_thumb.jpg

post-1-1236443238_thumb.jpg

Am drooling over that o/s headlamp panel!! :playball: All the best with the resto, goin to look great.

lurvely looking pile of bits - that'll all go togethere very nicely :headscratch: