Sign in to follow this  
1 2 5

2.3 Pic,s

sorry to here this steve, hope i dont suffer the same fate, although knowing me i will. makes you want to go round and kick ten bells out of em dosent it. :clown:

i see craig has a bidder and there feed back is terrible should be 3 bad feedbacks and out or something :clown:

yeah,but craig could remove their bid and ban them from the auction if he has any worries.

personally i would remove any bids from anyone without a minimum of 5 positives and no negs....and if they have any negs then you multiply the good feedback needed to stay in the auction by a factor of 2.

if craig didnt live so far from me i'd have shoved a bid on it,as then i'd only need a mk4 and a mk1 to complete the set. :clown:

he's been booted off now anyway. shame we have waszucks like that ruining e-bay.

i warned Craig and got abuse for my trouble....will mind my own business next time the tricksters are trying it on with our members

CHEERS FOR THE DETECTIVE WORK, WAS REALLY INTERESTING TO SEE SOME OLD PICS AND WRITE UPS.

ALSO THE GUY I BOUGHT IT FROM DIDN'T KNOW IF IT HAD BEEN CONVERTED FOR UNLEADED, SO THATS BEEN REALLY USEFUL TOO AS I'VE BEEN RUNNING IT WITH ADDITIVE.

TOP MAN, THANKS VERY MUCH

COWLEY

Blimey,this ones a blast from the past !! one nice ghia that is !!