apjoe18

wanted 2.0 pinto

hi im after a good, running 2.0 pinto (preferably in car so i can hear it lol) doesnt have to have ancilliaries (got plenty) cheers guys!

hi im after a good, running 2.0 pinto (preferably in car so i can hear it lol) doesnt have to have ancilliaries (got plenty) cheers guys!

Have one that we havnt heard run but was bought by its last owner as a good runner £100 collected from Nelson Lancs

Have one that we havnt heard run but was bought by its last owner as a good runner £100 collected from Nelson Lancs

what block is it? just out of interest :cheers:

what block is it? just out of interest :cheers:

It has 205 stamped on it ,is that any good ? :winner:

Tell you what you dont want to be paying that and finding it doesnt run so I will guarantee it to be a runner - money back if you cant get it to run properly.

205 is a good block, it's 2.05L, just over as opposed to just under the 2L like most.

are you in nelson did you say? or you collected it from nelson hehe! :winner:

In Nelson Lancashire , but in Lymm Chesire within 2 weeks

lymm is only 10 mins away from me mate let me know when your there :unsure:

lymm is only 10 mins away from me mate let me know when your there :unsure:

:blink: Should have engine and people there for weekend then ,its the old nurseries Burford Lane 01925757603

205 is a good block, it's 2.05L, just over as opposed to just under the 2L like most.

Nope 205 just means it was first made in 1985 still 1993 cc :unsure:

change of plan people sorry to mess you about, now the car has to be sold as i dont have the time to do her up may be moving soon and dont have the space to keep her! gutted to see her go sorry again guys :winner:

No problem - if buyer wants an engine theres one for sale 10 minutes from you :rofl: