Sign in to follow this  
ash5896

mk1 lotus

wow looks like its had a hard life .. full resto needed i think

wow looks like its had a hard life .. full resto needed i think

thought that too! how much would that be in £'s cos its not met it's reserve yet either. nice to see it had full tank of fuel (mind you, you would at their prices)

:ph34r: :rofl:

Well this is the third time the car has been listed on ebay. It reached 25,000 the first time and reserve was not met. I read in one ad that they were asking 40,000 U.S. Dollars. :ph34r: I would have taken the 25,000 if it was me as i doubt that it will reach that level again. The car is from a dry part of the world and is very rust free for it's age but is also very beat up and will need alot of work.

Well this is the third time the car has been listed on ebay. It reached 25,000 the first time and reserve was not met. I read in one ad that they were asking 40,000 U.S. Dollars. :ph34r: I would have taken the 25,000 if it was me as i doubt that it will reach that level again. The car is from a dry part of the world and is very rust free for it's age but is also very beat up and will need alot of work.

what is it with the yanks and there slot mag wheels?

to be honest if his looking for 40 odd thousand dollars its way too much

:winner: :cheers: :cheers:

What is it with the yanks and their guns???? I thought you Brits would have picked up on this picture :cheers: :car:

post-628-1222385079_thumb.jpg

Bet it runs like cr*p with the servo pipe open pulling air into the inlet manifold