tc1

mk2 bonnet trim

i have a new trim for sale the one that goes across the front edge of the bonnet also new old stock n/s front wing and front valance open to best offers also a nice pair of 8x13slots or trade i need new door seals for my 4dr mk2 front and rear screen rubbers boot seal door glass rubbers ect also a steel timing wheel for a cologne 2.8 to replace the fibre one thanks for looking cheers trev

i have a new trim for sale the one that goes across the front edge of the bonnet also new old stock n/s front wing and front valance open to best offers also a nice pair of 8x13slots or trade i need new door seals for my 4dr mk2 front and rear screen rubbers boot seal door glass rubbers ect also a steel timing wheel for a cologne 2.8 to replace the fibre one thanks for looking cheers trev

u have a pm

hy syd here is it the upper valance or the lower valance u are selling if its lower i am very interested do you have a price or do you want me to give you a price ...... tina2000e

Hi Trevor , how good is that front bonnet trim ? any scratces/marks ?

Edited by RedexR

Hi Trevor , how good is that front bonnet trim ? any scratces/marks ?

hi mate the trim is very good dont think you would be disappointed