Sign in to follow this  
nogE

NICE

and they'll only fit a taunus not a MK3 :icecream:

Check out his other stuff, all a bit pricey for me I think. £300 starting bid for a Viva engine and box!

Edited by Beeper

I just looked at his other items & I noticed 1 thing they all had in common.....NOT 1 BID ON ANY OF THEM !!!

Some nice stuff there though (maybe out of a lot of peoples price range though...Credit crunch & all that) !!!

Still if he can sell them for those prices, then good luck to him, we all need money to live (& want as much of it, for things we sell, as we can get) !!!

Aaron. :icecream:

what like nurofen ? :rofl:

No. Stronger than that.

Why would you pay £600 for wings that have, already, gone pretty rusty when you can get shiny new ones from Ex-Pressed not much more?

No. Stronger than that.

Why would you pay £600 for wings that have, already, gone pretty rusty when you can get shiny new ones from Ex-Pressed not much more?

because they may fit better?

No. Stronger than that.

Hmm. NOS panels ? - we're talking 70s workmanship here - I wouldn't put money on it.

No. Stronger than that.

Hmm. NOS panels ? - we're talking 70s workmanship here - I wouldn't put money on it.

Well neither would I ( I did say MAY ) but mr Coates workmanship has been called into question in the past as well so its a case of pay your money take your choice and a little surface rust is nothing would come off in 10 minutes .