tillerthou

MK5 wings, auto g/box x-member, g/box dust plate

pair of MK5 wings, original used ford, no rot at all, one has slight bend in bottom from storage, excellent condition. £60

MK5 auto gearbox x-member, needed for type9 5 speed conversion, £40

5 speed type9 gearbox to engine dustplate/spacer, keeps clutch dust out of starter motor, £15

Autoplas MK5 grill with rectangle spots, £25 offers?

thanks,

Iain.

hi mate sorry for late reply

if youre still interested, ill include postage on that, its only about £4.50 anyway.

let me know, pm me you're address and ill sort it. paypal is fine if you want to do that too.

cheers,

Iain.

Have you sold the estate then ? :thumbup:

010-6.jpg

Edited by cortinapaul

yep, gone to pete who lives about 300m from my house! I think its cortina no 13 he currently owns. Was motd and on the road within a week of him having it off me. Not drove past me in it yet tho, don't want to see it as it would make me want it back! The capri is the main toy, so had to go. Mums got her driveway back too!

yep, gone to pete who lives about 300m from my house! I think its cortina no 13 he currently owns. Was motd and on the road within a week of him having it off me. Not drove past me in it yet tho, don't want to see it as it would make me want it back! The capri is the main toy, so had to go. Mums got her driveway back too!

x member prov sold pending payment.

pair of MK5 wings, original used ford, no rot at all, one has slight bend in bottom from storage, excellent condition. £60

MK5 auto gearbox x-member, needed for type9 5 speed conversion, £40 SOLD

5 speed type9 gearbox to engine dustplate/spacer, keeps clutch dust out of starter motor, £15

Autoplas MK5 grill with rectangle spots, £25 offers?

thanks,

Iain.