COLIN RNK

PROJECT SAXON!

super work as usual Coltina. looks even better in the flesh. :headscratch:

It's going to be a great car,

Wow, as everyone else has sais Col, cracking work, its gonna be a llittle smasher when done :headscratch:

Wow, as everyone else has sais Col, cracking work, its gonna be a llittle smasher when done :headscratch:

Thanks Dave now you see why i want that fleet grill, think it will look good on this car dont you.

WOW :headscratch: :) :rofl: :rofl:

incredible project, great stuff, looking forwards to more progress pics, and er, ready for Stratford you say? :rofl: :rofl: :)

Edited by G.O

Can wait to see the work on this one progress.

Col - if you look in the original photo it looks like the hard top on the passenger side has a rear qtr light , but the drivers side doesn't. I'm I imagining it? I know there was a triumph herald proto type where each side of the car was different , maybe it was the same with this one.

Thanks Dave now you see why i want that fleet grill, think it will look good on this car dont you.

Yes mate i think it will look sweet as with the base front end on

Can wait to see the work on this one progress.

Col - if you look in the original photo it looks like the hard top on the passenger side has a rear qtr light , but the drivers side doesn't. I'm I imagining it? I know there was a triumph herald proto type where each side of the car was different , maybe it was the same with this one.

Hi Steve your dead right well noticed the story i was told by a guy from the ford heritage was that each side was diff, the over side was flat , iv been trying 4 over a year to find out what i can but still all i have is 2 pictures ,one as you see it and another one that the cars been lowered .

WOW :headscratch: :) :rofl: :rofl:

incredible project, great stuff, looking forwards to more progress pics, and er, ready for Stratford you say? :rofl: :rofl: :)

deff not this years next, still got a few hours work left.

I see the boot floor take shape on Saturday and tried not to blink as it went together so quick i did not want to miss anything !! amazing work !!

I also quite like the look of the wheels on the lotus B)

I am a bit blown away Colin, that will definately be a cracker...I think this is going to be my latest "must read" thread B) :clown:

I would be good to try to track down a photo showing the original front end. Can't the MK1 owners club shed any light on that?

Do you know which company built the prototype?

I would be good to try to track down a photo showing the original front end. Can't the MK1 owners club shed any light on that?

Do you know which company built the prototype?

[/quo

Tried both 2 find out who built it got no where with that ,i did speak 2 a man in his 80s that remerbered it but all he said was they called it the T bird think his mind had got a bit , also the club had nothing on it so i give up trying and thought build it and if anyone can help on the way great , the front is a problem im going 2 fit a fleet grill and maybe change the indicators ,on the good side if no one knows what the front looks like i can do what i like with it ,changing the subject did you notice 27 vur in the background ready 4 primer .

Top work fella,spoke to you about it last time we met,now its being built cant wait to follow the progress

Did you notice 27 vur in the background ready 4 primer .

Its like production line at your place. How you've managed to fit in your own project I don't know.

Next you'll be telling the woody is also nearly done !!

Nice project, but to save making your own wheels, a set of 15 inch hillman minx, sunbeam rapier, etc, etc wheels should fit straight on a ford, as the stud pattern is the same.

Tommy