Radiator supports (Powdercoated)

A brand new Ghia wheel centre

Haynes manuals for the following

Cortina Mark 4 1.6/2.0 and one for the 2.3

Sierra V6 models 82 to 91

Granada (Mark 3 all models 1.8 to 2.9)

Mondeo (Mark 3)

Ford Technical Manuals

ABS technicians guide (Sierra/Granada mark 3 generation - very good for understanding the system and fault finding)

Ford wiring diagram guide (Technicians product information/training guide)

Ford emission control technicians information - how to set up your VV/DGV/DGAV properly!

All offers considered!

Edited by DUFFY3074

i'd be interested in the mk3 Mondeo manual if it covers the 2.0 TDCi engines,how much posted please? also,what years does it cover,as my car is a 54 plate,first facelifted one. Ta.

Edited by 74cortina

Clear out time!

I've got

a set of power mirrors (Very good nick)

a brand new set of manual adjust mirrors

Mondeo (Mark 3)

Ford Technical Manuals

ABS technicians guide (Sierra/Granada mark 3 generation - very good for understanding the system and fault finding)

Ford emission control technicians information - how to set up your VV/DGV/DGAV properly!

All offers considered!

Do the power mirrors fit the standard surrounds? Any mods needed? Where do you fit the switchgear? Possibly interested...

I'd be interested in the new Ghia wheel centre cap, pm me and let me know how much you'd like for it. :headscratch:

Paul

Are the manual adjust mirrors the type that can be adjusted from inside the car (as fitted to the Carousel). If so how much are you looking for them? I could come and collect them if that is ok?

Are the manual adjust mirrors the type that can be adjusted from inside the car (as fitted to the Carousel). If so how much are you looking for them? I could come and collect them if that is ok?

Hi Simon

yes they are, they are complete with the little chrome bezels, they are split new and have never been fitted to a car.

The oldpartstore are selling them for £35 each plus postage, you can uplift them for £50.

Do the power mirrors fit the standard surrounds? Any mods needed? Where do you fit the switchgear? Possibly interested...

They power mirrors come in their pown surrounds and are a straight bolt on addition in place of the standard non heated/electrically adjustabe mirrors.

They need a switch fitted to the door panel (Which I don't have) but are otherwise very clean

i'd be interested in the mk3 Mondeo manual if it covers the 2.0 TDCi engines,how much posted please? also,what years does it cover,as my car is a 54 plate,first facelifted one. Ta.

It covers petrol and diesel 200 to 2003, not the facelift I'm afraid.

hi duffy interested in the wireing manuals what do the cover ?? years models etc & how much inc P&P?

Clear out time!

I've got

Mondeo (Mark 3)

Ford Technical Manuals

how much for the radiator suports

All offers considered!

Hi Simon

yes they are, they are complete with the little chrome bezels, they are split new and have never been fitted to a car.

The oldpartstore are selling them for £35 each plus postage, you can uplift them for £50.

Thanks I'll take them. If you can pm me some contact details we can arrange a time. Simon

Hi Simon

Thanks I'll take them. If you can pm me some contact details we can arrange a time. Simon

Done

hi duffy interested in the wireing manuals what do the cover ?? years models etc & how much inc P&P?

Craig, you've helped me out in the past.

Is it just the wiring guide you want or all the Ford technical manuals that I have?

Clear out time!

I've got

Mondeo (Mark 3)

Ford Technical Manuals

how much for the radiator suports

All offers considered!

£15 for the rad supports, that includes new mounting screws, postage would be at cost or you can uplift

the wireing one mainly. as got a zetec & 24v transplants on the blocks.

Edited by sheffieldcortinacentre