Sign in to follow this  
retro toe

wanted black interior for mk1 hens teeth lol

wanted set off seats doorcard in black for mk1,i know asking lot,get my coat lol,even mk2 cortina super seat will do,can only ask :shocking: ;) :unsure:

wanted set off seats doorcard in black for mk1,i know asking lot,get my coat lol,even mk2 cortina super seat will do,can only ask :unsure: :rofl: ;)

its 4 door, :shocking:

Aldrige trimming can make you covers and door trims, so you can recover what seats you can get, in black.

Tommy

we probably have some odd ( not full set ) of door cards - see told you you would think of things after you left

wanted set off seats doorcard in black for mk1,i know asking lot,get my coat lol,even mk2 cortina super seat will do,can only ask :unsure: :rofl: ;)

MK2 door cards won t fit MK1. apart from that cheapest would be to paint them with vinylcote! :shocking:

MK2 door cards won t fit MK1. apart from that cheapest would be to paint them with vinylcote! :shocking:

he meant mk2 super SEATS - front ones of which definately will fit

Aldrige trimming can make you covers and door trims, so you can recover what seats you can get, in black.

Tommy

Dont waste your money on aldridges, seat trims, the 'Ribs' arnt the right size and they dont fit too well, id save up and get a trimmer to do them if it was me

Tommy

Dont waste your money on aldridges, seat trims, the 'Ribs' arnt the right size and they dont fit too well, id save up and get a trimmer to do them if it was me

cant find any keep my greyones,just thought look niceir with a black interior in it,

wanted set off seats doorcard in black for mk1,i know asking lot,get my coat lol,even mk2 cortina super seat will do,can only ask :headscratch: :( :sofa:

MK2 door cards won t fit MK1. apart from that cheapest would be to paint them with vinylcote! :headscratch:

:sofa: too busy at weekends to read add properly, sorry my fault! :sofa:

wanted set off seats doorcard in black for mk1,i know asking lot,get my coat lol,even mk2 cortina super seat will do,can only ask :sofa: :( :sofa:

MK2 door cards won t fit MK1. apart from that cheapest would be to paint them with vinylcote! :headscratch:

:sofa: too busy at weekends to read add properly, sorry my fault! :(

thats ok just look in your alladins cave for some back doors , door cards , seats etc for him - done my bit found him front doors :headscratch:

wanted set off seats doorcard in black for mk1,i know asking lot,get my coat lol,even mk2 cortina super seat will do,can only ask :sofa: :( :(

MK2 door cards won t fit MK1. apart from that cheapest would be to paint them with vinylcote! :sofa:

much apprecated dave,thanks again :headscratch: :sofa: your a star

:( too busy at weekends to read add properly, sorry my fault! :sofa:

thats ok just look in your alladins cave for some back doors , door cards , seats etc for him - done my bit found him front doors :headscratch:

MK1 4 doors are rare as hens teeth over here, not much i can offer i´m afraid! :headscratch:

MK1 4 doors are rare as hens teeth over here, not much i can offer i´m afraid! :sofa:

no probs m8.thanks again dave for front doors much appricated :headscratch: :headscratch: your star