Sign in to follow this  
leekaz52 mk5

re blackpool pleasure beach show

simple question in laymans terms anyone going? or been before after the ford show 2x weeks ago dont think i could put up with that weather again drove home in my boxers! glad i never broke down!

didn't know there was another show on in blackpool? not heard of this one before...is this a general classic one then?

i presume so mate only info i have is pleasure island st-annes-on sea off the mk1-5 club

er..umm..... not sure what you mean selling bits? selling the car? or do you mean as in like promoting the show or something? no1 no no2 if the money was right no3 no just wonderered whether its worth a visit?

er..umm..... not sure what you mean selling bits? selling the car? or do you mean as in like promoting the show or something? no1 no no2 if the money was right no3 no just wonderered whether its worth a visit?

You have put it in the FOR SALE section thats why Lee :icecream: :rolleyes:

ha thats okay mate sorry for being so thick! i am from cumbria you know! im getting the hang of this new electricity and television now though just need one of them phone thingys now!

Hey mate I'm a geordie and we're not exactly renowned for having the highest level of intellect!!

You have put it in the FOR SALE section thats why Lee :shocking: :thumbup:

Not any more..... :)