Lotuscops

GBP 1C -Ex-Police car restoration Winter Project

Keith your so lucky your car was not rusty mate :shocking:

pictures look great Keith next week all the front will be done then it will look like a car again .

Nice one Colin - not bad for just over two months work eh !! :thumbup:

I know Nige - it was well hidden though wasn't it - under all that filler and metal sheet. The number of people who have commented that it was in fantastic condition & why did I bother..... It only weighs half what it did in September. :showoff:

Hi Keith

Enjoying this thread great pictures top work being carried out agian another top car to check out next year

cheers Graham

What a great thread and fantastic work there as ever from Colin. I remember the most wanted thread, I think I started it ! Your car is really going to be something else when its finished Keith really special. It must be great having a car like yours with all that history and being so well known. Can I ask how you came across the car in the first place please ?

That made me lol you funny thucker.

What a great thread and fantastic work there as ever from Colin. I remember the most wanted thread, I think I started it ! Your car is really going to be something else when its finished Keith really special. It must be great having a car like yours with all that history and being so well known. Can I ask how you came across the car in the first place please ?

Thanks for that - yes, the car will be outstanding when done as I've seen what he's done already with RNK, the two VUR cars and more recently Brendan's Mk2 - can't wait for the Springtime when it's all back in one piece.

I originally knew about the car from the history books like most people, then met a fellow BSC member (Lotusless) Neil Quinn a few times at various shows as he had restored the car to Police spec in 1999 after it was originally 'restored' in the late 1980's, I tried to buy it a couple of times and eventually Neil sold it to me, hence his BSC id....

Hi Keith

Enjoying this thread great pictures top work being carried out agian another top car to check out next year

cheers Graham

Thanks Graham - book your place at Battlesbridge next Summer it's going to be some lineup ! :icecream:

Hi Keith

Colin's shown me your car a couple of times. Can't believe what lurked under the paint! Top man on the case so no worries. Look forward to your next instalment. :thumbup:

hello kieth its rob from the house of coltina been on ur weapon a few times this week lookin good mate and colin is crackin on too see u at cortina club on sat

i reckon i deserve a jammy muffin. i wonder if colin will let me have a peice of his

i reckon i deserve a jammy muffin. i wonder if colin will let me have a peice of his

rob you got no chance mate .. he wont give you none of his cake. :shocking:

rob you got no chance mate .. he wont give you none of his cake. :shocking:

You know me so well nige and so should rob silly thing 2 ask, you dont ask 4 another mans cake thats law ,il have a talk with him in the morning .

hello kieth its rob from the house of coltina been on ur weapon a few times this week lookin good mate and colin is crackin on too see u at cortina club on sat

Well done lads, at this rate it'll be done by Christmas. Does that mean I need to get more cakes this week then? :icecream:

Edited by Keith Halstead

Well done lads, at this rate it'll be done by Christmas. Does that mean I need to get more cakes this week then? :icecream:

Keith you cant have 2 many cakes theres more tunnocks from don anymore .