Sign in to follow this  
retro toe

mk1 parts decided to keep her

decided to keep my mk1,so going to put it back to standard,need normal gearbox with propshaft shepered crook one,normal u bolts,normal steering wheel,going back to basics oh normal carb with its manifold,and exshaust,got nothing but hassle on ebay,took it down coast rd love it.so might well keep it,want find more solid one,been lowered to much squel like good un when give it wigan,middle bit off dash were ashtray goes,wish me luck,

decided to keep my mk1,so going to put it back to standard,need normal gearbox with propshaft shepered crook one,normal u bolts,normal steering wheel,going back to basics oh normal carb with its manifold,and exshaust,got nothing but hassle on ebay,took it down coast rd love it.so might well keep it,want find more solid one,been lowered to much squel like good un when give it wigan,middle bit off dash were ashtray goes,wish me luck,

got propshaft, exhaust, carb & manifold, maybe u bolts

if henry doesnt find any we will have some U bolts

and got you a steering wheel , just needs a little repair but easy to do

decided to keep my mk1

Are you sure this time Tony :headscratch:

decided to keep my mk1

HE'LL BE SURE NOW - next week could be a different story though :tears:

decided to keep my mk1

HE'LL BE SURE NOW - next week could be a different story though :tears:

am sure had 3 biggest numptys on ebay,took mad wheelspacers off front now minilites wont fit catch bottom balljoint nut just catch the threads,with spacer caught wing lol,got set off bog standard mk3 cortina wheels with hubcaps so hope they fit,dope,sell good stuff pay for resto,got good set off doors so make rolling restro,got normal spring for front,doing a==se over t-t usally mod them,

oh normal carb with its manifold,and exshaust,

hold on a sec there ...

what do you want to THAT for ?? just looked at the pics on ebay - looks really good set up as it is , keep the bonnet closed if you want to look standard

mk3 wheels no good for a mk1, offset totally wrong and tyres will rub on struts.

Tommy

mk3 wheels no good for a mk1, offset totally wrong and tyres will rub on struts.

Tommy

just found out tommy,had them all balanced at cost off £20 well p***ed off,bloody car,lol

Tommy

just found out tommy,had them all balanced at cost off £20 well p***ed off,bloody car,lol

does anyone good set off mk3 bog standard wheels get in touch lol,better get to work pay for all my skinned knuckles.rusty ford bits keep buying

Hi I have a gearbox and propshaft available and maybe a steering wheel if its the 3 spoke one you are looking for, I am in the Wigan area so not far from you, if you are interested PM me Owdgit :argue: