LHD16E

How to post your pictures on BSC

first you need to get yourself a photobucket account . www.photobucket.com then upload your pictures from your pc to your P/B acount

then when you have your pictures on P/B you have to put your cursor over your picture and you get a box with options in. you need the bottom line

which says IMG code . right click that and copy it. then back to your bsc thead right click and paste it then click add reply you should have your picture on your bsc thread. good luck

ps: have 2 window open bsc and photobucket then you can click back an forth between the 2 sites

heres a few screenshots to show how your post should look

first off once you have uploaded the picture to photobucket it will look something like this,

you will need to select the IMG link as the arrow shows

howto.jpg

when you add it into the forum it will look like this

howto2.jpg

top work guys, saves me keep trying to explain it to the newbies every time :winner:

thanks for the pictures karl. lets hope it all helps the members :thumbup:

and .com dave we do try to please our bsc members

some of the forums allow you to upload pictures direct . Is that able to be implemented on this forum

regards

Dave

some of the forums allow you to upload pictures direct . Is that able to be implemented on this forum

regards

Dave

it is yes but not in every section , there is a file size limit though .

Uploads are allowed in such as Cortina Discussion, technical & show pics etc. Not Off Topic etc

first you need to get yourself a photobucket account . www.photobucket.com then upload your pictures from your pc to your P/B acount

then when you have your pictures on P/B you have to put your cursor over your picture and you get a box with options in. you need the bottom line

which says IMG code . right click that and copy it. then back to your bsc thead right click and paste it then click add reply you should have your picture on your bsc thread. good luck

ps: have 2 window open bsc and photobucket then you can click back an forth between the 2 sites

I have followed the instructions for posting photos to the best of my limited ability but when they are posted onto BCS I get the message to enable 3rd party hosting. When I have tried to enable this it appears that it is only available if you pay for the expensive package. Is this the case, or am I doing something wrong, which, with my IT skills, is quite possible. Many thanks in advance,

John Foster

hi every body i have not posted for a few years now owing to my wife`s poor health & that has taken much of my time up

my question is how do i post up pictures since i finished with photo bucket . i now run windows 10 & take photos which land up in `my photos`

so how do i get an image code from them? i expect this has been explained before so forgive my ignorance.........Chris

When you post you'll see a paperclip in the text window, & an option to choose files, select the file & upload & then drag the picture to wherever you want to see it in your post.