stav

Savage Est sold 20k

Well fast forward 6 years and pleased to say I've just bought Savage BYC831J today,to go alongside my Mk2 Lotus. Looking forward to finding outmore abour the car. Bit of an impulse buy after seeing it at the NEC on Friday. C

Well fast forward 6 years and pleased to say I've just bought Savage BYC831J today,to go alongside my Mk2 Lotus. Looking forward to finding outmore abour the car. Bit of an impulse buy after seeing it at the NEC on Friday. C

Lovely car and glad it has gone to an enthusiast after all this time .

Lovely car and glad it has gone to an enthusiast after all this time .

Thanks. Will be trying to pull together some of the history in the coming weeks. Quite a bit on the forum and web. C

:thumbup:

I remember chatting to Stav at the Yat a fair few years ago when it was newly restored, he also had a big passion for Triumph cars.