Sign in to follow this  
wrcpulsar

Help Please

Right been away for awhile due to building my misses an evo ,but really need to get back on with my mk1 cortina ,can some one please advise my the best place i can get

n/s and o/s lower rear corner panels

o/s inner rear corner

spare wheel well complete

head lamp mounting rings

any help i will be really gratefull as i would like to finish the car ready for this year

thanks

again

carl

Right been away for awhile due to building my misses an evo ,but really need to get back on with my mk1 cortina ,can some one please advise my the best place i can get

o/s inner rear corner

head lamp mounting rings

any help i will be really gratefull as i would like to finish the car ready for this year

thanks

again

carl

Mk1 cortina owners club, or expressed steel panels.

Tommy

Thanks mate do they stock most of these as ive got my cortina head on now and wont it out this year havnt touched it for 4 months so need a big kick up the . lol

o/s inner rear corner

head lamp mounting rings

thanks

again

carl

Tommy

Thanks mate do they stock most of these as ive got my cortina head on now and wont it out this year havnt touched it for 4 months so need a big kick up the . lol

o/s inner rear corner

head lamp mounting rings

thanks

again

carl

Tommy

They both do nearly every panel you could need for a mk1, only problem is they both have big demand for panels at the minute, If it's on the shelf you will get it quick, but if it is out of stock you may have a wait. Expressed have been so busy that some bits I ordered took 3 months to make and deliver.

Tommy

o/s inner rear corner

head lamp mounting rings

thanks

again

carl

Tommy

I have had excellent service from Steve Kerr at the Mk1 OC during the last 10-11 weeks shipping me parts for my Mk1 Resto - usually no more than 2 weeks order to delivery.

OK thanks guys i will give him a call on monday keith ,just really want to get on before i lose interest again :unsure: :tears: