Mk5 Carousel

More pictures

cortina024-1.jpg

cortina025-1.jpg

cortina027-1.jpg

cortina029-1.jpg

cortina030-1.jpg

just needs a nib and tickle

Collected it tonight , and to say I'm chuffed is an understatement . Cannot recommend Topcoat enough . If anyone wants his number pm me .

Will get some picture in daylight once its fitted up .

Well its going back together quite well , but I need some new clips for the door mouldings . Anyone know where I can get them?

Started collecting all the bits to zetec this , just aquired a W plate 2.0 mondeo . What I need to know is if its possible to use the standard mondeo injection and Ecu as it has quite a complex immobiliser on it . I know its possible with earlier mk2 mondeo but unsure with this one , can anyone help ?

Not in a major rush as got a new toy floating over from the US at the moment so probably will not get done till the winter time .

Have found out what I need to use the later zetec in the cortina, Ecu and engine loom from a pre Pats mondeo 2.0. If anyone could help I would appreciate it ,have searched the local yards and no luck .Ecu I need will have DESK , DEVY or DEEP on it .

speak to duffy or find his thread on here he went zetec with his very impressive ghia a few years ago the thread is a very good read

Can u ring me on 07535 758529.i live in brentwood