Sign in to follow this  
v8cortinakid

Mk3 GXL STuff

Hi all,got a full centre console,with brackets,clocks etc,armrest lid thingy is goosed,rest of it is very very good,in tan.GXL dash clocks,surround,glove box,air vents,radio surround,steering column surround,all in tan also,offers. GXL grill and headlights,headlight rings missing off grill,wants tlc,headlight backings rough,all adjusters there,capri lights have been fitted to them,offers.Mint pre facelift windscreen washer bottle,all dash toggle switches,two chrome trims that divide vynal roof from rear quarters.Sensible offers on all bits please,thought i would offer it all on here before it gos on that site,cheers

Hi all,got a full centre console,with brackets,clocks etc,armrest lid thingy is goosed,rest of it is very very good,in tan.GXL dash clocks,surround,glove box,air vents,radio surround,steering column surround,all in tan also,offers. GXL grill and headlights,headlight rings missing off grill,wants tlc,headlight backings rough,all adjusters there,capri lights have been fitted to them,offers.Mint pre facelift windscreen washer bottle,all dash toggle switches,two chrome trims that divide vynal roof from rear quarters.Sensible offers on all bits please,thought i would offer it all on here before it gos on that site,cheers

how much for just the 4 lights bud?

Just the lights,or the backings aswell???

do you mean the back plate that they sit in ?

a price with plates and a price without please

:thumbup:

pictures if possible mate

Edited by bigdyer05

Dash clocks with p&p unless your near the Manchester area.

Cheers Dave.

swannee im sure paul is in manchester as i think i fetch a couple of sets of bumpers from him last year

have you got a blue round air filter ?

i have mint condition

yes Paul is in manchester area,not far off J21 M6...i've bought stuff from him before and he's a good bloke to deal with :thumbup:

BTW Paul,have you got any decent saloon rear bumpers for sale,one with rubber insert?

Cheers,Mike.

Edited by 74cortina

yes Paul is in manchester area,not far off J21 M6...i've bought stuff from him before and he's a good bloke to deal with :thumbup:

BTW Paul,have you got any decent saloon rear bumpers for sale,one with rubber insert?

Cheers,Mike.

Hi Mike,i can get a bumper thats not to bad,its straight,has rubbers on,but the chrome isnt mint,but i have seen a lot worse.Depends how good condition your after????

Just the lights,or the backings aswell???

do you mean the back plate that they sit in ?

a price with plates and a price without please

:thumbup:

pictures if possible mate

Hi bud,you can have the lot for £20,let us know what you think,cheers