Sign in to follow this  
Trotter

Cortina MK5 1600cc

Had another e-mail from Keith about this car, it did go on the site in July but had no takers.

He has asked for me to put it back on and asked me if the money was to much. I said thats down to whoever wants it. So an offer I think he would consider. If anyone is interested PM me and I will pass on details...

My father has just been told that he can no longer drive due to failing eyesight. He is the second owner and has owned the car from 12 months old and 6,000 miles. It is all original it has always been maintained and garaged you will see how clean the condition is from the pictures. I am sure that the first enthusiast to see will buy it £2,000 serious buyers only.

Year 1982,

74,000 miles

Atlantic blue

M.O.T until March 15th 2011

Taxed until Feb 2011

My father lives in Cumbria so because of his age I am trying to deal with it for him. My contact number is 07967 XXXXXX the local garage will verify history although he has numerous paperwork as well. I have taken some pictures to show excellent original condition.

Kind regards

Keith

009.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

Fantastic example!!

Please can you take a picture of "CRUSADER" emblem please?? Thank you.

Absolutely mint example and worth every penny IMO. :thumbup: :winner:

That looks a real beauty! Becoming hard to find in that condition. I'm sure that it won't hang around. When you add up what it costs to buy & restore a rough example,it really does make this £2000 well spent. Good luck with the sale.

016.JPG

looks like a nice car and well worth the money, any chance of some pics of the engine bay, Thanks. :)

lovely motor nice colour ,,should all crusaders have that sticker on rear panel????

[/img]

looks like a nice car and well worth the money, any chance of some pics of the engine bay, Thanks. :)

I am afraid he did not send any over..