Sign in to follow this  
stueyt

Wanted Mk5 Parts

I am looking for an exhaust system and a windscreen for my MK5 Cortina, these are the last big items I need to complete my project and get it ready fro the MOT. I am looking for parts as close to Peterborough as possible but I am willing to travel but not the length and breadth of the country. WHY? or do you know someone who is breaking a MK5?

Cheers,

Stu.

I am looking for an exhaust system and a windscreen for my MK5 Cortina, these are the last big items I need to complete my project and get it ready fro the MOT. I am looking for parts as close to Peterborough as possible but I am willing to travel but not the length and breadth of the country. WHY? or do you know someone who is breaking a MK5?

Cheers,

Stu.

I got a complete exhaust system brand new and delivered for about £80 last yesr - at that price secondhand isn't worth the hassle by the time you've factored in travel costs etc.

which screen as mk5 saloon & est are different.

which screen as mk5 saloon & est are different.

MK5 Saloon, sorry I was thinking about that when I typed it, just couldn't get it on the page, :)

Cheers,

Stu.

Cheers,

Stu.

I got a complete exhaust system brand new and delivered for about £80 last yesr - at that price secondhand isn't worth the hassle by the time you've factored in travel costs etc.

Where did you get it from?

Cheers,

Stu.

Cheers,

Stu.

Cheers,

Stu.

I know have the windscreen sorted, really need to get an exhaust or somewhere to get one from that isn't going to cost the earth.

Cheers,

Stu.

Cheers,

Stu.

Cheers,

Stu.

i got a new one last year as well , i just went into a local car spares shop and orderd it, took a day to arrive :thumbup:

a bit expensive but online you can get em here

http://www.bodyshopwarehouse.co.uk/category/cortina-mk3-4-5-16-0870-82

i ordered one from there a few months ago and got a email saying out of stock and dont no when will get any more in

they might have them now though

i got a new one last year as well , i just went into a local car spares shop and orderd it, took a day to arrive :thumbup:

a bit expensive but online you can get em here

http://www.bodyshopwarehouse.co.uk/category/cortina-mk3-4-5-16-0870-82

That is brilliant, thank you very much I wonder why it didn't show up for me when I googled it?

Cheers,

Stu.