Sign in to follow this  
Trotter

mk3 cortina parts

Had an e-mail from a guy near swindon:

Hi Mate,

I'm about to move house due to impending babies, and I've come across a selection of MK3 parts in my garage that have been there for ages, it's headlights rear light clusters, door handles, hinges, bits of trim seals etc, I dont want anything for them I just want rid, but obviously I dont want to just bin them. Whats the best/easiest way for doing this?

Regards Barry.

If anyone is intrested PM me and I can send over his details. If anyone gets them a donation would be helpful :angel_not:

if the headlights are twin i could do with some spares :thumbup:

DONTION NOT A PROBLEM :showoff:

Edited by TIB 3300

Had an e-mail from a guy near swindon:

Hi Mate,

I'm about to move house due to impending babies, and I've come across a selection of MK3 parts in my garage that have been there for ages, it's headlights rear light clusters, door handles, hinges, bits of trim seals etc, I dont want anything for them I just want rid, but obviously I dont want to just bin them. Whats the best/easiest way for doing this?

Regards Barry.

If anyone is intrested PM me and I can send over his details. If anyone gets them a donation would be helpful :angel_not:

hi is it possiblto have the contact details for the mtoc please.

many thanksa.

steve. 07940261117

sd1

Edited by steve&lynette

I have sent out the details by PM to all that have asked . I have done this at the same time so good luck to you all, and who ever gets them let us know :thumbup: