Nogger

Breaking mk5 2.0GL 5speed

What condition are 3x floor bungs and how much posted to SR1 2NF

Thanks

Ian

what are the outer weatherstrips like and how much for a full set posted to kent?

hi mate what do you mean by weather strips?

the rubber strips that go at the base of the window to keep the rain outta the door.

hi checked today and non of them are any good there all split and cracked

just like mine.cheers anyway.

Thanks

Ian

hi ian there in good condition id say £10 posted

Thanks

Ian

Send me your email and I will pay you straight away.

Any chance you could post tomorrow as car is being painted from Sat - starting with the floors...

Thanks

Thanks

Ian

Any chance you could post tomorrow as car is being painted from Sat - starting with the floors...

Thanks

its noggerhopkins@aol.com can you please pay it in as a gift stick your address on it and i'll get them posted tomorrow

Thanks

Ian

Thanks

its noggerhopkins@aol.com can you please pay it in as a gift stick your address on it and i'll get them posted tomorrow

Paid this morning - thanks for your help.

Hi,

Thanks. Yeah, £25 is pretty fair. (I thought it would have gone by now TBH.)

I could do with the servo and the reservoir. But I'll get a new cylinder - they're widely available and not too expensive. Depends on which servo it is though. What's the spacing of the cylinder mount-bolts... 85mm or 61mm?

On 2nd thoughts, maybe it's easier for both of us if you just want to ship the whole thing to me? I can see if the cylinder is worth rebuilding. Can you tell me a price for the servo+reservoir and a price for the whole lot? Then I'll make my mind up. Promise.

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi,

Would the brake servo be available? Posted to SW Wales?

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi ian is it just the servo you want not the master cylinder as could do just the servo for £25 +p&p

hi ian could do the whole lot for £50 inc p&p

Hi Nogger. Looks like no-one else wants the brake bits. Can I have just the servo, please? Can I paypal you the £25 plus P&P? Cheers, Ian.

Hi,

I could do with the servo and the reservoir. But I'll get a new cylinder - they're widely available and not too expensive. Depends on which servo it is though. What's the spacing of the cylinder mount-bolts... 85mm or 61mm?

On 2nd thoughts, maybe it's easier for both of us if you just want to ship the whole thing to me? I can see if the cylinder is worth rebuilding. Can you tell me a price for the servo+reservoir and a price for the whole lot? Then I'll make my mind up. Promise.

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi,

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi ian is it just the servo you want not the master cylinder as could do just the servo for £25 +p&p

Hi Nogger. Looks like no-one else wants the brake bits. Can I have just the servo, please? Can I paypal you the £25 plus P&P? Cheers, Ian.

PS I'll need the vac pipe fitting where it goes into the servo, and if the non-return-valve is in the vac pipe (not in the fitting) then I'll need that too please.

Hi,

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi,

Cheers,

Ian.

PS I'll need the vac pipe fitting where it goes into the servo, and if the non-return-valve is in the vac pipe (not in the fitting) then I'll need that too please.

no worries i find a price out today for postage

bungs posted Ian and postage will be £9 for the servo and pipe mate

Thanks

Ian

Thanks

Paid this morning - thanks for your help.

Items arrived, good condition, thanks for the spares,, cheers...Ian

Thanks, that's fine. Can you just check the servo is the Bendix type (bigger diameter and thinner than the Girling's which were fitted on the Mk3) before I paypal you? I ask because someone recently sent me a "MK5 Servo" and it was a Mk3 servo with a 2-port Mk3 cylinder attached. Maybe someone had fitted it to a Mk5 as a repair job. Or perhaps some Mk5's have the old-style Mk3 servo/master? Cars built from parts-bin oddments at the end of the production run? Or maybe it didn't come off a Mk5 at all. I dunno!

Thanks, that's fine. Can you just check the servo is the Bendix type (bigger diameter and thinner than the Girling's which were fitted on the Mk3) before I paypal you? I ask because someone recently sent me a "MK5 Servo" and it was a Mk3 servo with a 2-port Mk3 cylinder attached. Maybe someone had fitted it to a Mk5 as a repair job. Or perhaps some Mk5's have the old-style Mk3 servo/master? Cars built from parts-bin oddments at the end of the production run? Or maybe it didn't come off a Mk5 at all. I dunno!

checked it and it is the bendix type (bigger and thinner) im off on hols on monday so if you get chance to pay this weekend i,ll post it monday if not i,ll post it on the 25th cheers nigel

checked it and it is the bendix type (bigger and thinner) im off on hols on monday so if you get chance to pay this weekend i,ll post it monday if not i,ll post it on the 25th cheers nigel

Thanks Nogger. Payment sent to noggerhopkins@aol.com.

Cheers, Ian.

PS No rush to post. After hols would be fine.

hi ian had a manic day today (monday) but will post it first thing in the morning mate thanks for your pacience

regards Nigel