Sign in to follow this  
V8IAN

Pinto steel stroker crank and steel flywheel,

Hi Chaps,

I having a moving house sale and need to clear some of the multitude of stuff 22years in one place has left me with,

This could be a bit of a bargain, but I want this gone,

Its a 88mm Holbay stroker steel crank, Not for a cosworth as its 6 bolt, But it will physically fit, Im 99% sure its on the original mains and pin sizes and dosent need regrinding, I have had it checked for straightness and came back without a problem. I think with the right big bore 2.4,is practical, and possibly a 2.5 with the right linered block

I also have a NEW steel flywheel but has turned rusty over the winter, so a quick cleanups would be required,

these only go as a pair and I will not split or take offers

I want £300 for the pair, and need them to go quite quickly, otherwise they would be Ebayed,

Ian, 07954180622

Hi Chaps,

I having a moving house sale and need to clear some of the multitude of stuff 22years in one place has left me with,

This could be a bit of a bargain, but I want this gone,

Its a 88mm Holbay stroker steel crank, Not for a cosworth as its 6 bolt, But it will physically fit, Im 99% sure its on the original mains and pin sizes and dosent need regrinding, I have had it checked for straightness and came back without a problem. I think with the right big bore 2.4,is practical, and possibly a 2.5 with the right linered block

I also have a NEW steel flywheel but has turned rusty over the winter, so a quick cleanups would be required,

these only go as a pair and I will not split or take offers

I want £300 for the pair, and need them to go quite quickly, otherwise they would be Ebayed,

Ian, 07954180622

Hi,

I've only just found your ad; are these still available or are they gone now?

Thanks.