the-ford-cortina.com

mk3 gxl grill and backing plates

Hello, did you have a set lights with backing plates?? Regards, Tony

Yes I will have need to strip them from the car and see how good they are

Hello,

I know this is an old post but did you have any more?? I am after the backing plates but happy to take grille and lights if selling complete?

Please can you let me know?

Regards,

Tony

Hello,

I know this is an old post but did you have any more?? I am after the backing plates but happy to take grille and lights if selling complete?

Please can you let me know?

Regards,

Tony

I have got a set I am going to take off of a car but havnt had time to do it yet

Hi Tony.

Are the grille and back plates still available? If so, I would be very interested and willing to pay cash, PayPal, bank transfer (whatever you prefer) and can collect straight away. And if you have any, I'm also on the lookout for chrome or chrome/rubber overriders, front and rear pairs.

Many thanks.

Hi Tony.

Are the grille and back plates still available? If so, I would be very interested and willing to pay cash, PayPal, bank transfer (whatever you prefer) and can collect straight away. And if you have any, I'm also on the lookout for chrome or chrome/rubber overriders, front and rear pairs.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Sorry, I want a set too - I'm not selling these. Regards, Tony

No problem Tony. Thanks for letting me know. I was actually lucky enough to find a pair today, so all is well.

Steve.

No problem Tony. Thanks for letting me know. I was actually lucky enough to find a pair today, so all is well.

Steve.

May I ask what you paid for them? This is proving to be a task for me?

Tony.

I paid £400 for the pair inc all four headlights (plates are in pretty good shape, but need a bit of a clean up and a lick of paint), but only one side had the adjusters and I've been online for the past couple of hours trying to find some, with no luck so far. The price also included a pair of bumper underriders too.

Steve.

Edited by Gibby2000

Tony.

I paid £400 for the pair inc all four headlights (plates are in pretty good shape, but need a bit of a clean up and a lick of paint), but only one side had the adjusters and I've been online for the past couple of hours trying to find some, with no luck so far. The price also included a pair of bumper underriders too.

Steve.

MG adjusters are same. avaialable brand new

Tony.

Steve.

Thanks Steve - good luck mate.

As Pete says the adjusters are standard lucas ones, they just wont come with the plastic knob..but I have a few of these (You don't need the knobs, you can remove grill to adjust headlights)

Got to know. Thanks for the replies guys.

EDIT:

FYI, there are a set of quad lights with back plates just been added to eBay if anyone is interested. Look a bit rusty but a complete kit and could be serviceable...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172677957003

Edited by Gibby2000