Sign in to follow this  
P100Daz

P100L

With deep regret i may have to sell on my beloved pickup. I've hit a few hard times over the past 18mths or so and i have to raise some funds to get myself through.

Its a 1986 D Reg and there are plenty of pictures of it on this site if you look under my name i am sure you will find them.I am testing the water really with it on here first before i advertise it on the internet and i guess it might be alot of money for some people and if i dont get the amount i am after i will dry store it and find another way.

I am after offers over £2000 and it is worth a lot lot more than this but i have adjusted it down to this because there are a little few bits to complete etc.

If anyone or you know of anyone who may be interested please mail me and ill be happy to answer any questions....Thanks Darran.

Sorry to see you selling this after all the work you put in but I suppose its a sign of the times. Must be worth double what you are asking considering the condition and rarity. I mean, how many people restore a P100 to that quality. Such a shame you might have to part with it.

Sorry to see you selling this after all the work you put in but I suppose its a sign of the times. Must be worth double what you are asking considering the condition and rarity. I mean, how many people restore a P100 to that quality. Such a shame you might have to part with it.

Thanks for your thoughts... I wish i haven't got to sell it and if i find a way yes i will keep it forever and a day...

Edited by P100Daz

you really need to keep so can keep an eye on my old truck, no spare limbs organs etc you can sell??

you really need to keep so can keep an eye on my old truck, no spare limbs organs etc you can sell??

Craig,,,,ill do everything in my power to keep it.....