R1.Andy

pretty much every thing i own mk1 related

will be selling the gt

and may even have to sell maztina a 2 door shell mainly but a good one

then there is all the parts iv stored over the last 30yrs door mechanical etc

wont have any place to store stuff so i think i have to say every thing will be up for sale.i wont rent lock ups its dead money i aint got.same for cars thats why they need to go..complete clean sweep

also have a yamaha yzf R1 worth around 3k ish bit more and a drz dirt bike aroung £1500

the gt i will start at £19k

and may sell tool boxes and some tool..nuffin good but i wont be able to store them and will end up renting a room so will only have a room and a car parked on the road,,so i wont be sticking the gt out there for sure..

Oi you nicking my ad, im selling up first if they buy your GT and Maz no ones gonna have any spare to buy all my stuff :rofl:

Oi you nicking my ad, im selling up first if they buy your GT and Maz no ones gonna have any spare to buy all my stuff :rofl:

i didnt think it would come to this. na there plenty doe out there just none in my bank

i didnt think it would come to this. na there plenty doe out there just none in my bank

SORRY TO HEAR THIS MATE , YOU HAVE A PM :thumbup:

sorry to hear that' fella, must be a wrench to do it

If you have got your health, Everything else doesn't matter, from 1st hand experience, this is very true, material objects have no meaning, cars come and go.

i aint really got the 1st bit although i have but cos iv had cancer i cant get any insurance. cos im self employed i cant get other stuff..and im trying to keep some kind of house so the kids can stay..i dont want to pick them up on a sunday morning then drop then off that nite..so im hoping if i sell every thing i have i can maybe still be a home owner..

council wont house me either iv asked its unreal aint it

Andy Im feeling for you fella, I may be in the position of not being able to work again due to ill health so Im in the process of selling up lots of stuff, probably the car too, moving house, and right out of the area to somewhere I can afford so i can be mortgage free wanna buy a V8mk2 cortina, yours for 8k, lol,

i fear this will be mmy only option right out the area so i can afford to buy summin again..makes it all worth while wen you look back break ur back all them yrs for nuffin