Sign in to follow this  
conairmike

My Mk3 2.3

Nice job dude, looks and sounds spot on, seems like it goes well too. Major props for doing the work on your drive bud. :thumbup:

164bhp, you can't grumble at that :thumbup:

Nice job dude, looks and sounds spot on, seems like it goes well too. Major props for doing the work on your drive bud. :thumbup:

164bhp, you can't grumble at that :thumbup:

Cheers Guys, I'm pretty chuffed with the result, its damn near spot on the rumoured figures i had heard, it pulls like a train and cruises nice, for 4 months hard driveway graft with some mates i think its a job well done :)

Might convert the wagon next lol

A wee update, It still lives, runs great, spins like a hero, Heres a pic of it at Mersea Madness with 2 other members of Wheelie Bin Engineering

IMAG0026.jpg

Cheers

Mike

Nice! Not suprised it's going well though, looked like you did a proper job on it :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

.........what a beast, your going to really have some fun with that, and really shock hopefully BMW drivers

• Upvote 1

Nice! Not suprised it's going well though, looked like you did a proper job on it :thumbup:

Cheers dude we tried to make it the best we could so far so good, only mishap was a broken coolant t piece but old plastic it happens lol

.........what a beast, your going to really have some fun with that, and really shock hopefully BMW drivers

It is a bit dude for sure, Caught a couple of people out but i still haven't given it all yet as i'm still shaking down and getting used to it but soon no one will be safe lol

Howdy All

Quick update, just covered near on 400 miles to oxfordshire and back for a weekend with family and to do the MK1 nats, unfortunately we never made the mk1 nats as we had a bit too much BBQ and beer lol, maybe next year lol but we did manage no faults and even let my uncle, who used to own my car before me experience the new motor and in doing so i finally got a vid of it running :)

Cheers For following

Mike

Nice one, goes and sounds great. Sounds like your uncle was impressed too. :thumbup:

That does sound great! cracking conversion! :thumbup:

Cheers guys :), I love the sound, the exhaust note is almost perfect, yeah wolfrace he was really impressed with it which I was chuffed with, caught him by surprise :)

Edited by conairmike

Howdy All

Little update, The old rot has taken the drivers sill :( ao now tucked up under her cover awaiting work and maybe a few upgrades :)

But on the good news got a feature on the old beast in PPC mag :)

2015-09-24%2013.22.52.jpg

2015-09-24%2013.22.23.jpg

2015-09-24%2013.22.32.jpg

2015-09-24%2013.22.41.jpg

Chuffed to bits and given a nice little buzz :)

.......That sounds great in the video clip, shes a real mover, wish mine pulled like that, now thats a Sportina!

Awesome!

I've given your vids their first thumbs up!

Now we need to see a video if the car out on the open road.

Howdy All

Little update, The old rot has taken the drivers sill :( ao now tucked up under her cover awaiting work and maybe a few upgrades :)

But on the good news got a feature on the old beast in PPC mag :)

2015-09-24%2013.22.52.jpg

2015-09-24%2013.22.23.jpg

2015-09-24%2013.22.32.jpg

2015-09-24%2013.22.41.jpg

Chuffed to bits and given a nice little buzz :)

I hope you got me a copy Mike..?...