Sign in to follow this  
G.O

February Update

Hi Guys

An updated hotel booking list has been sent out to every one who has confirmed this afternoon. If you didn't get the list and you thought you had confirmed, you need to get in touch with us ASAP

cortinastocortina2012@hotmail.co.uk

Will we be having a pub meet somewhere before hand so the ones who dont know going get to know the one who are ?? . booked the ferry crossing :thumbup:

Edited by xr6 interceptor

Will we be having a pub meet somewhere before hand so the ones who dont know going get to know the one who are ?? . booked the ferry crtossing :thumbup:

Hi, booked my ferry today Portsmouth to Bilbao out Caen to Portsmouth return and 4000miles in between and 28 days to do it.Ron.

Edited by RONV

Picture574.jpgg[/img][/img]

Hi, booked my ferry today Portsmouth to Bilbao out Caen to Portsmouth return and 4000miles in between and 28 days to do it.Ron.

Booked hotels reconmended with twin rooms on the off chance to share with someone to keep the cost down let me know if your interested in sharing if you get stuck . Grey

Will we be having a pub meet somewhere before hand so the ones who dont know going get to know the one who are ??

Sounds like a great idea, but everyone is fairly well spread out (Surrey, Essex Devon, Blackpool, Shrewsbury, Stoke, Somerset, Norway, Gloucester, Manchester, Cheshire, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Lancs, Nottingham etc....). Best hope of getting a few of us togethere would probably Symonds Yat or maybe the MkI and II OC nationals at Stratford I think :unsure: