Sign in to follow this  
G.O

July update no1 sent

As ever, please do let us know if it didn't arrive, but please don't ignore it, we need some info from you this time.

As ever, please do let us know if it didn't arrive, but please don't ignore it, we need some info from you this time.

Can't access my e-mails for some reason can you send me details via bsc Graham thankyou

Sorry Graham, only just seen this, I guess we we got your answers you got this sorted?

In the meantime though, July update no.2 has been sent out to everyone :thumbup:

And so July update.no3 is sent

Its all coming together now :D

Hi Graham, anything on the rally plates yet, good to see your car is coming together mines at a stand still at the moment just had a op and been out of action for over 6 weeks, will yours be ready in time have you got the engine back yet? time passes so quick as the count down gets near. Ron and Audrey.

Hi Ron. There have been a couple of delays with the arteork for the car rally plaques. I last spoke to the supplier yesterday and he assures me it's all in hand and we should have something for approval in the next couple of days. As you say, time is short now so he needs to get on with it as this artwork will also form the basis for the rally regalia.

Sorry to say the lotus won't be anywhere near ready so I've already started getting the estate prepared. Sorry to hear about the op, I trust the recovery is all going well?