Sign in to follow this  
carys1600e

CELEBRITY ANTIQUES ROAD TRIP

Hi, all, if anyone watches this programme we have just been informed that tomorrow night (wednesday)on bbc2 at about 7 i think our crayford cortina mk2 will be on with anton de brett. we hired it out a few months ago so should be fun to watch.

Will keep my eyes open, in 4 years. Currently they are showing 2008 season here now...:thumbdown:

A downside living in Sweden, all UK TV productions drag a couple of years... Top Gear is from 2009 now...

Hi, all, if anyone watches this programme we have just been informed that tomorrow night (wednesday)on bbc2 at about 7 i think our crayford cortina mk2 will be on with anton de brett. we hired it out a few months ago so should be fun to watch.

Thanks! Didn't know that programme. Yes, 8 pm continental time. We have BBC2 only on the digital channels. And my DVD recorder only eats analogue. Have to re-install an converter. If you hear on te news that there has been an explosion in NL, something went wrong. LOL

Will keep my eyes open, in 4 years. Currently they are showing 2008 season here now...:thumbdown:

A downside living in Sweden, all UK TV productions drag a couple of years... Top Gear is from 2009 now...

Well hopefully you will get to see it one day with a bit of luck, lol.

Thanks! Didn't know that programme. Yes, 8 pm continental time. We have BBC2 only on the digital channels. And my DVD recorder only eats analogue. Have to re-install an converter. If you hear on te news that there has been an explosion in NL, something went wrong. LOL

Its a great progamme which shows all the old classics that nhave ben hired out by people also the other show is called antiques road trip which is very similar but dont worry if i hear anything on the news at leats i know that your the one that has caused it, lol.

Watching now///car looks great :thumbup: kev

Watching now looks really nice in the sunshine, hope it was treated with respect.Mike B.

Superb , the cameraman and editor loved that car :thumbup:

and you cant blame them :winner:

I want it ! It looks mint :)

It did look really great on the show, they looked after it really well and came back with a full tank of petrol and washed.

Just finished recording. Nice progamme indeed. I'll cut and keep the Cortina sections and put them together. Try to upload to Photobucket or YouTube tomorrow for those who missed it.

bugger missed it.