Sign in to follow this  
cortina-city

Cortina to Cortina some pics of my motor

W OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont worry , its on illegal if you get caught

Watched the entire video this afternoon. Great video with that small camera while you were driving. Very interesting route too. The pictures show that your car is still able to come along with nowadays traffic.

Btw, what did the traffic sign say at 39:14? Right turn obligatory except for Cortinas?

I had no problwm at all with modern traffic. I would say the car drives as well as my 54 plate Mondeo estate. The Mondeo is an excellent car (check the road tests on the 54 plate model) however I felt like a VIP (as we all do) in the GXL. Replacing all bushes, suspension components, runnig gear, gearbox, auto rebuild, brakes etc , this really helped and the engine tune up etc it all paid off handsomely.

thanks for th ethumbs up, im really suprised the video is a hit, i never expected much interest on it.

pete

dont worry , its on illegal if you get caught

Dave I never noticed that sign , i shouldnt really be doing what i was, filming etc, even with the poetic licence it was naughty really.

dangerous really.

and whats the NCAP rating of a 73 Tina?

better than a MK2, worse than a 4 and 5 mk

Dave I never noticed that sign , i shouldnt really be doing what i was, filming etc, even with the poetic licence it was naughty really.

dangerous really.

and whats the NCAP rating of a 73 Tina?

better than a MK2, worse than a 4 and 5 mk

hi and well done on that memorable journey great pics n great vid lets hope we can all enjoy the trip with you next time :thumbup: