Danish

Mk3 shell for sale, also glass, doors, axle, sub-frame,boot lid

Yup, telling porkies to the police is naughty and you'll go to bed with no supper!

:lol:

everyone lies to the police

and how fast were you going sir ?? ...ohh !about 68 mils an hour may be 70 now and again :juggle:

............................ smiley-transport001.gif ..... smiley-transport003.gif

as i said whos gona do anything :juggle:

you are charged with saying some thing is stolen when its not :headscratch:

you would be liable for prosecution for wasting police time :rolleyes:

you would be liable for prosecution for wasting police time :rolleyes:

yeah !! rite ;) doing what ? :juggle:

No, its gone. It's very irritating as the law changed in 2010 removing the 'scrapped' tick box on the V5 so only an approved dismantler can get a "certificate of destruction". Otherwise I could have sold every single piece of the old shell.

Even tho the scapped box is missing you can STILL scrap a car yourself. I wrote scapped across the log book signed it and sent it off even had a reply saying thank you we will update our records. There are so many cars out there which they don't have records for every little helps.

I also wrote my cossie off kept the salvage and the insuranceretained the log book i just wrote a letter explaining i have dismantled it job done..

Regards

Paul

Even tho the scapped box is missing you can STILL scrap a car yourself. I wrote scapped across the log book signed it and sent it off even had a reply saying thank you we will update our records. There are so many cars out there which they don't have records for every little helps.

I also wrote my cossie off kept the salvage and the insuranceretained the log book i just wrote a letter explaining i have dismantled it job done..

Regards

Paul

I did this with a beetle shell, chopped for parts and just sent V5 with a letter stating it was scraped at a local yard,