Sign in to follow this  
mr Costin

Anybody on here that is in Montana, USA?

Looking for someone located in Montana USA that can hep me out with some administrative work. Not carrying car parts, hauling cars, just paperwork.

Your best bet is to sign up to the Cortina discussion group on www.lotus-cortina.com (loads of helpful and knowledgeable US Cortina owners on there)

I dont find a discussion group on there, just a possibility to sign up to a mailing list.

I dont find a discussion group on there, just a possibility to sign up to a mailing list.

Sorry, yes, it was the mailing list I was thinking about. Well worth joining that list, there are many knowledgeable US Lotus Cortina owners on that list.

Also, when me and a mate went over to the US to look at mk1 Lotus Cortinas for sale over there in 2008, I got several leads/tips regarding US mk1 Lotus Cortinas for sale from members of that list.

Edited by MLI

I'm in Texas which is a long way from Montana but closer than you are. Paperwork and car registration is done by each state (as I'm sure you know) but i'm happy to help if I can.