Sign in to follow this  
dxcgnoc

crayford mk5 on ebay

seller has great feedback too :headscratch:

This is what was on here a few weeks back, it is just too far gone, buyer also told a few white lies which annoyed me, car is knackered, thinks like door chromes, large door mouldings for 2dr (rocking horse poo to get) MAY be in car?? A pillar on drivers side held on by 10mm wide bit of metal. It's a shame car is just too far gone....and before it is rolled out he can't really tell you what is included in sale??

This is what was on here a few weeks back, it is just too far gone, buyer also told a few white lies which annoyed me, car is knackered, thinks like door chromes, large door mouldings for 2dr (rocking horse poo to get) MAY be in car?? A pillar on drivers side held on by 10mm wide bit of metal. It's a shame car is just too far gone....and before it is rolled out he can't really tell you what is included in sale??

The listing dos'nt look very promising dose it.

That has to be one of the worst descriptions I've ever read :rofl:

It would have only taken a couple of minutes to remove the rubbish from on top of the car before taking the photos.

Also, I am naturally suspicious at any claim like "only 29 made, this is a previously unknown 30th car which wasn't included on some list or other"...

Im not surprised this is up for sale again as the bloke talks alot of c**p and as i used to own it i know alot about it then him.