COLIN RNK

MK 1 Bonnet badges

Just started making these there as close to the original as i can get the the letters are cut out from the back they fit the all the surrounds the price is £40.00 plus post if you want a surround as well £95.00 plus post .

DSC03214.jpg

DSC03215.jpg

DSC03212.jpg

DSC03210.jpg

DSC03209.jpg

DSC03141.jpg

DSC03144.jpg

DSC03146.jpg

DSC03216.jpg

DSC03217.jpg

DSC03218.jpg

Edited by COLIN RNK

They look great, will have one off you in the new year, all my money has gone on my bodywork and respray.

Great work Colin

Very nice I would like one have you got many. Soon as I have sum money will have one if they all sell no worries maybe next time

Lovely stuff Colin - I'll have one - now watch the Ebay prices crash for the poorer repros ! :icecream:

Very nice I would like one have you got many. Soon as I have sum money will have one if they all sell no worries maybe next time

No worry Andy il ring you tomorrow .

Do you do any other colours ?

As I know you so well Brendon I know your taking the pi.. Bu your not the first one to ask and yes I can do them in any colour , I already painted one red and it looked great il post a picture tomorrow .

:magic:

As I know you so well Brendon I know your taking the pi.. Bu your not the first one to ask and yes I can do them in any colour , I already painted one red and it looked great il post a picture tomorrow .

Told me didn't it!! I thought the custom boys might be in touch..........

I was thinking more for a brown car I know not many people have brown cars but thought it might be a good idea.....

Gonna do any other makes I like the badges on the modern minis..............

Cheers mate.......

Cheers I can't call anyone smashed my old phone all numbers where on it. For smart phones they ain't very clever. And the thing I got now has completely different SIM card so can't even stick old one in and retrieve sum numbers.

Cheers I can't call anyone smashed my old phone all numbers where on it. For smart phones they ain't very clever. And the thing I got now has completely different SIM card so can't even stick old one in and retrieve sum numbers.

you can get a sim converter Andy .

Badges look great. :thumbup: