Sign in to follow this  
V8IAN

Hello Chaps, been a long time

Hello,

Its been a long time since I have been on here, probably, since I sold my Mk2, I found out today its up for sale again, I know there were a couple of people looking to buy it on here but I sold it on the quick due to illness, Im sad to see it for sale, as the fella who bought it, loved it, if anybody is interested its here. http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/vehicles-sale/mk-2-cortina-77343

Ian

Edited by V8IAN

Hello Ian good to see you back on here mate .Hows life in Hastings/Bexhill way ? .I was thinking about phoning to see how you were doing recently,thats a coincidence .Has the new owner done anything to your old car since he got it off you ? .

Hello Ian good to see you back on here mate .Hows life in Hastings/Bexhill way ? .I was thinking about phoning to see how you were doing recently,thats a coincidence .Has the new owner done anything to your old car since he got it off you ?

he has done a bit of paint, and had the rear axle rebuilt, it was a tiny bit noisy when I had it, new fuel pump, and other little odds and sods,

Do you think you might go to any car shows in the future or are you trying to give car stuff a miss these days .

Hello Ian, just to make sure, are you the V8 Ian who used to go to the Pod with OSF?

If I can get a lift I hope to do wheels day, normally I would drive myself, but I had another 5 hour procedure on my brain last week, everything seems to have gone well, I was up and chatting as soon as I was awake. but because they have played in my brain, my license has been suspended for a few weeks. and yes I am looking for a new project.

Edited by V8IAN

Hi Ian long time no see, glad to hear your getting better :thumbup: