Sign in to follow this  
buzzard

axle wanted 4.11

as title cortina mk3/4/5 axle 4.11 diff please cash waiting . my 4.44 is bent . LOL

as title cortina mk3/4/5 axle 4.11 diff please cash waiting . my 4.44 is bent . LOL

got a 1600 4.11

was just about to list on ebay

got a 1600 4.11

was just about to list on ebay

hi mate should be 1300 axle but may be auto . aslong its 4.11 im intrested . what sort of money do you want mate . to check diff ratio you count the teeth on both coggs the divide them . cheers paul

hi mate should be 1300 axle but may be auto . aslong its 4.11 im intrested . what sort of money do you want mate . to check diff ratio you count the teeth on both coggs the divide them . cheers paul

ok mate it could be a 3.9?

deffo from a 1600

your 161 miles from me so id want to be sure before i got in the car to travel up to you LOL . ITS A 1300 car its going in to. it wont push a 1600 diff . cheers

your 161 miles from me so id want to be sure before i got in the car to travel up to you LOL . ITS A 1300 car its going in to. it wont push a 1600 diff . cheers

Just mark the hub flange and input flange with tippex at 12 o'clock position. Turn the input flange noting how many turns until the output flange has completed one full revolution. If slightly more than 4, it's a 4.11

Simples

ive got a 4.1cwp took out of an estate thought it might fit my atlas LSD but didnt, no axle just cwp.

ive got a 4.1cwp took out of an estate thought it might fit my atlas LSD but didnt, no axle just cwp.

im rearly after a complete axle so i dont have to set it up . but i will keep it in mind . thanks mate .

im rearly after a complete axle so i dont have to set it up . but i will keep it in mind . thanks mate .

I've got a 1.3 axle from a mk3 cortina L, 1974. It's complet.

If you know a truck driver that can do you the favour of picking it up for you. I'm in Portugal.

I have a retired MK2 race car . would that be the same gear ? . and how do i check the rearend to see what gear is in it ?.

Edited by perry

just what i want but i wasnt expecting it to be that far . i dont know any one to fetch it either . i will have to have a think

Edited by buzzard

I have a retired MK2 race car . would that be the same gear ? . and how do i check the rearend to see what gear is in it ?.

hi mate cheers but mk2 has a different axle . thanks paul

What have you bent on your axle?

I have a 3.89 from a Mk5 which is decent with new brakes etcthough ratio a bit higher than you want by the sounds of things

i will definetely keep that in mind . if all else fails then i will have it. how much mate

just what i want but i wasnt expecting it to be that far . i dont know any one to fetch it either . i will have to have a think

22042013825.jpg

this is the one I have

22042013824.jpg

other stuff i've got in the sheed

22042013827.jpg

I can see if any of my trucker friends is going to UK these days. Maybe we'll get lucky.

were are you exactly?