Sign in to follow this  
Scrumpy

My mk3 2000E for sale

Too many vehicles and now not enough undercover space means something has to go, so the 1600E and the 100E are staying and the 2000E has drawn the short straw and is up for grabs HERE.

It has a couple of months tax and ticket left, and has never let me down!

have you got any more pictures of your car and when exactly does the MOT and Tax run out

MOT expires Sept 28th, taxed I think until Nov, heres a couple more photos

post-1514-053928500 1374325756_thumb.jpg

post-1514-000184300 1374325744_thumb.jpg

post-1514-003245200 1374325771_thumb.jpg

I have a standard air filter and cambelt cover which can come with the car if required but havent been fitted yet.

As Ive said in the advert the car is not imaculate but is pretty good and makes a nice little sunday cruiser or even a daily driver. The pinto is quiet and pulls well with no nasty rattles or ticks! The tyres were new six months ago and Ive recently done the cambelt and front wheel bearings.

thanks for the extra pictures, what condition is the vinyl roof in and is there any rust issues

The vinyl roof is very good, the interiors excellent, it had new front wings and sills before i got it, floor pans seem solid, theres a couple of blisters on the rear arches. Its at my parents I'll try and get up there later and take some more pictures of the body and the interior. Ive had an hefty offer for the interior but theres no way im going to split it!

Looks like a real bargain for £2400. Surprised someone hasn't bought it instantly.

Im surprised as well to be honest, its not a show car but its a nice car for the money, ive never had any issues with it. It'd do someone proud and these are getting harder and harder to find now. If I hadnt lost my storage I wouldnt be selling it, but im too paranoid to leave it parked out in the street the whole time, especially where I live!