newt79mustang

Pauper seeks Cortina

:unsure: Pauper seeks Cortina!

Hate to beg but here goes, I am after a cheap Cortina that is on the road or not too far off being on the road. I sadly had to sell my other Cortina's years ago(family commitments). Desperatly after finding one now. Would really like MK1,2 or 3 but would consider mk4-5. I'm not a messer or trying to make a profit I want one I can use and enjoy and look after. I would give the car a good loving home and cherish it.

Looking for something around £1500.

If you can help me out I would be over the moon

Thanks Daniel

I am afraid its going to have to be a mk4 or mk5 :( unless you are VERY lucky

keep checking ebay , gumtree and carandclassic but beware the hidden rot

I am afraid its going to have to be a mk4 or mk5 :( unless you are VERY lucky

keep checking ebay , gumtree and carandclassic but beware the hidden rot

Cheers , already glued to these sites, just pot luck I guess to be the first to see the bargain!

Delighted to tell you its going to have to be a mk4 or mk5

Fixed that for ya :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

proper cortina

£2,000 but is going to need a fair bit of bodywork to get right - theres going to be plenty of hidden rot there

proper cortina

£2,000 but is going to need a fair bit of bodywork to get right - theres going to be plenty of hidden rot there

Thanks for the updates, first one is a bit too far, already looked at the mk2 already seems ok but slightly over budget for me wouldn't leave me any money to get it nice.

Thanks for keeping an eye out :thumbup:

the mk2 already seems ok but slightly over budget for me wouldn't leave me any money to get it nice.

Buy it and lay it up for a few months until you've got some cash together to sort it out?

Buy it and lay it up for a few months until you've got some cash together to sort it out?

I'd like to but I have 2 kids I need to kart around!

am quite temted on that one had colum change estate drove lovely got 11 months tidy it up,like daves says be plenty hidden rot must resit save more,they are out there seen lovely white car well under 2k,then was on ebay 4k,your budget you want get that doesent need work,

The MK2 looks nice. The bench seat and the coloum change ( other than when on an automatic ) will hold the price back. IMHO.

Keep looking.

I saw a MK3 bargain, £1000 private sale and needed plenty of work in Livingston last week but it's gone now.

Probably to far to travel to Scotland from the South of England anyway.

theres gold 1600e just turned up on ebay at your price range looks half decent,:thumbup:

theres gold 1600e just turned up on ebay at your price range looks half decent,:thumbup:

Guess I missed that one!

Christ was quick was in kent in caravan place on trailer looked quite nice.oh well your quest goes on,