Sign in to follow this  
TinaGT32

Mk2 Parts wanted

Hi all,

Am after a few bits for the Mk2 resto project....

1500GT gearbox

GT seats (or, at least, a rear seat for a 2 door shell. Colour is un-important as I am sure they will get refurbed too, but if they are tan ones, all the better!)

Fuel tank

Mk2 series one GT centre console

Cheers, in advance

Mark

Edited by TinaGT32

Lol!! :oops: Thank you anyway!

This one of the very early Mk2 series one GT's with the 1500 engine in it. Quite rare, so I am told

Lol!! :oops: Thank you anyway!

This one of the very early Mk2 series one GT's with the 1500 engine in it. Quite rare, so I am told

very rare to find one thats not been chopped about and fitted with a crossflow or other engine

Hi Mark I have a set of seats from an early mark 2 Lotus in black, from memory the back seat and passenger seat are OK the drivers seat needs a repair on the shoulder near the window. I think I have a gearbox as well condition unknown. If you are interested PM me, I am in the Wigan area. :argue:

If your car is built in 1966 I have agearbox for you. Check the VIN, fifth letter is F for -66 and G for -67. Want £ 50 plus carriage for it.The console for the 1500 cars shall be without clock so you get it right.