Smiler

1982 Ford Cortina 2.9 Ghia - Cosworth

Hello Folks,

I haven't been very active on here for a while now as due to life circumstances I haven't been able to progress my Cortinas build for a number of years. As this situation isn't set to change anytime soon I've reluctantly decided to offer her up for sale before she deteriorates.

I shall be putting her up for auction hopefully by friday 31st Jan.

In the meantime, here is a youtube video of a walk around the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybxy_af4fL0

Regards,

Simon.

great honest vid of car, must be sad to see her go. good luck with the sale :thumbup:

A good honest review :thumbup: Good luck with the sale.

Ta very much.

The only nasty that I couldn't get on film was the hole mentioned in the rear of the off-side inner sill. I have a photo of it which thinking about it I could have spliced into the video (the wonders of windows movie maker).

I ran out of time to film the car running and driving as it was filmed during my lunch break.

I am sad to have to let her go but if I don't she's only going to get worse. She's very much save-able at the moment but by the time I get around to her it'll be a very different story.

Cheers,

Smiler.

Edited by Smiler

Due to a technical hitch the Cortina probably won't be appearing on eBay tomorrow, as soon as the hitch is resolved and the listing goes ahead I shall announce it on here.

The car has a full page article in Retro Ford magazine again this month (page 84) and another photo of it in the letters page (page 7), though you do have to put up with my mug-shots too. You have been warned...