mk4ste

doctor waffle

My linki think this maybe the capri, but with no waffle?

WTE 655T, that's Doctor Waffle's Capri all right. What's the story here :headscratch: Waffle's listing ended on the 13th Dec last year, the car apparently sold for a tad under £12k and there's even been feedback left. According to his listing Waffle is in Oxfordshire.

Two months later and the same car resurfaces in Staffordshire on a classified listing with all the same pics, a crap description and a price tag of £6k

This is a real puzzler :headscratch: Six grand sounds like a far more realistic figure though. I'm curious, what's Waffle up to? Anyone else got any thoughts as to what's going on here?

WTE 655T, that's Doctor Waffle's Capri all right. What's the story here :headscratch: Waffle's listing ended on the 13th Dec last year, the car apparently sold for a tad under £12k and there's even been feedback left. According to his listing Waffle is in Oxfordshire.

Two months later and the same car resurfaces in Staffordshire on a classified listing with all the same pics, a crap description and a price tag of £6k

This is a real puzzler :headscratch: Six grand sounds like a far more realistic figure though. I'm curious, what's Waffle up to? Anyone else got any thoughts as to what's going on here?

thats what i thought,very strange

Hmmm very bizarre. Mr waffle, if you ever read it to the end, is very particular about the copyright on his images. So it's either an inside job or someone's bought the car, got bored, will sell at a big loss and nabbed his phots.

Hmmm very bizarre. Mr waffle, if you ever read it to the end, is very particular about the copyright on his images. So it's either an inside job or someone's bought the car, got bored, will sell at a big loss and nabbed his phots.

I would say HE got . biding on it himself and now opened a new ACCOUNT to try and sell it for what he bought it 4 :playball:

I would say HE got . biding on it himself and now opened a new ACCOUNT to try and sell it for what he bought it 4 :playball:

Hmm, yes, sounds like Dr Waffle got his fingers burnt with this one.

Here's an extract from has feedback that was left:-

MUSEUM QUALITY FORD CAPRI 1.6GL 6,000mls, 1 OWNER & DRY STORED FROM 9 MONTHS OLD

Car as advertised.this is my second purchase,and probably won't be the last.

Think that should probably say 'this is the second time I've been caught running up my own items and probably won't be the last' :thumbdown:

Hmm, yes, sounds like Dr Waffle got his fingers burnt with this one.

Here's an extract from has feedback that was left:-

MUSEUM QUALITY FORD CAPRI 1.6GL 6,000mls, 1 OWNER & DRY STORED FROM 9 MONTHS OLD

Car as advertised.this is my second purchase,and probably won't be the last.

Think that should probably say 'this is the second time I've been caught running up my own items and probably won't be the last' :thumbdown:

THATS the power of the internet these days you can do your homework on things/items for sale But you cant stop an unscrupulous seller :thumbdown: TBF its sounds like a good price now IF the car is all it says it is.. :thumbup:

Could be a moody Advert...makes a change from being a lotus Cortina for a couple of grand!

the doc has a granada on there at the moment lets see how much that makes

plenty bidding up lol,does look nice

The doctor is also a shrink i think, he must interview the previous owners on a leather couch and get thier life story.

Must admit i find the waffle entertaining is so audacious but in a way....i like it

that granadas been up for sale before by him, does he actually sell anything or end up winning his own listings half the time :P