cortina dave

inlet manifold

Not sure what your asking for but I have a inlet manifold of a pinto that had a weber twin choke on.

could photo and send photo to you email/phone.

steve

Not sure what your asking for but I have a inlet manifold of a pinto that had a weber twin choke on.

could photo and send photo to you email/phone.

steve

hi steve the manifold is a down draught one for twin carbs cheers---- dave

think that's what I have here pm your mobile phone number or email I will send you a photo of it .

think it was a 32/36 twin choke webber it had on it of a 1600/2000 ohc mk3 cortina

hope this helps.

steve

think that's what I have here pm your mobile phone number or email I will send you a photo of it .

think it was a 32/36 twin choke webber it had on it of a 1600/2000 ohc mk3 cortina

hope this helps.

steve

hi steve the twin choke manifold is totaly different to the idf / drla manifold but thanks anyway for looking-- cheers buddy

This was for sale on my side of the pond. Don't know if its the right 1 :headscratch:

Pinto Weber manifold £30 :thumbup:

1907958_625347404185062_665998613_n_zpsdfdd8de3.jpg

Just to help this wanted advert are you looking for a manifold for twin downdraft IDF's (ie as found on the Group1 mk2 RS2000), or a conversion adaptor that allows a weber DGV manifold to be converted to using a single IDF?

I don't have either for sale but just thought it might clear up any confusion to help you get the part you are after!

Edited by Barnstormer