swcortina

Mk3 breaking

Hi. I am breaking a mk3 estate it a late face lift model R reg. If anyone wants any bits please fee free to PM me or contact me on 07973 505638 the car is 10 miles from my home so I can only get to it at weekends. Thanks Rob

Hi. I am breaking a mk3 estate it a late face lift model R reg. If anyone wants any bits please fee free to PM me or contact me on 07973 505638 the car is 10 miles from my home so I can only get to it at weekends. Thanks Rob

Hi Rob, Have you got any front seat runners ?

Hi Rob, Have you got any front seat runners ?

Hi. PM sent

im after the rubber bung behind the petrol flap . ie flap bump stop . if you can get it out without braking it

im after the rubber bung behind the petrol flap . ie flap bump stop . if you can get it out without braking it

Will check it next time Im down at the car which will probably be next weekend.

Just like say a big thank you to Rob for the loom and very nice to meet you, cheers

Just like say a big thank you to Rob for the loom and very nice to meet you, cheers

no probs Paul. Thanks for coming down it was a pleasure to meet you. Rob

Still got plenty of usefull left on the estate so if anyone is looking for bits I may be able to help you out.:thumbup:

Hi there, have you got the fuel sender unit please ? How much inc post and packing ? Cheers, Paul.

Hi there, have you got the fuel sender unit please ? How much inc post and packing ? Cheers, Paul.

Are you looking for one with a just an outlet or outlet & return. Thanks Rob

Hi,

I'm after the bonnet rubber stops that the bonnet rests on in the inner wings, near the windscreen. Could you post and give me a price.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm after the bonnet rubber stops that the bonnet rests on in the inner wings, near the windscreen. Could you post and give me a price.

Thanks

sorry using them on my car

Are you looking for one with a just an outlet or outlet & return. Thanks Rob

Think its the single one, but been told both work with a little modification. Cheers, Paul

Think its the single one, but been told both work with a little modification. Cheers, Paul

is it a saloon or an estate. i think they re both the same. if you pm me your email i ll send you a pic of it. it would be £14 including p+p. thanks rob

is it a saloon or an estate. i think they re both the same. if you pm me your email i ll send you a pic of it. it would be £14 including p+p. thanks rob

PM Sent :-)

Cheers !