Sign in to follow this  
deltamal

Impressed!

Full exhaust system from a local motor factors for my Crusader estate, 2 days delivery £106.21 with the vat!

I got a full system from euro car parts! They said they didn't do them but diff works there and it was in next day....£88 I think from memory

I just bought a full system for £85 including a tube of exhaust paste :) Just took the old system off, my god she's loud without any silencers!

Edited by ChristinaGXL

Must be becoming the norm then because my Dad got a good price the other day too.

Everything rear of the manifold custom made in stainless for a Datsun 280ZX = £125 all in.

I'll be going to the same place for mine. Twin pipes FTW.

Must be becoming the norm then because my Dad got a good price the other day too.

Everything rear of the manifold custom made in stainless for a Datsun 280ZX = £125 all in.

Woah how much???? Where is this place :o

That's a fantastic price. I think mine was around £300-£400.

I got a full system from euro car parts! They said they didn't do them but diff works there and it was in next day....£88 I think from memory

Not working there anymore Jim , been working on german air cooled cars for the last year .

If you use Euro Car Parts then use this link as it earns BSC 5% of the sale or 25p click & collect.

Euro Car Parts

Woah how much???? Where is this place :o

I'll ask my Dad and get back to you guys. It was local to me, here in Gloucestershire - Thornbury I think.