Nelly

MK2 Front Closing Panel

Needed to complete the welding then i can bolt it back together... thanks for looking ... Good second hand or new (as picture below)

panel3.JPG

Hello mate have you seen the post about conrad63 on here (Kevin Musson) getting mk1 and mk2 panels ? Might be worth a try .

Nigel (LHD16E)is dismembering a 1600E at the moment. Could be worth an ask over condition of one on car he is breaking.

Nigel (LHD16E)is dismembering a 1600E at the moment. Could be worth an ask over condition of one on car he is breaking.

Thanks H .. Yeah asked already he said its rotten.. :thumbup:

Hi and thanks for the mentions, I have got a really solid complete mk2 front end which I am about to carefully un stitch and sell off, I will double check closing panel condition in the morning and get back to you, Kev 07876215453, :thumbup:

Still looking for this panel... anybody !!!! or Has anybody fitted one from steel panels ltd ?

Still looking for this panel... anybody !!!! or Has anybody fitted one from steel panels ltd ?

steelpanels one should be good , they are good for small panels - might take them 6 months to supply you one though :juggle:

Hi mate, I have finally had a chance to strip the front end down and the closing panel is excellent (as is most of it)

I have sent you PM with full details,

Kev :thumbup:

Hi mate, I have finally had a chance to strip the front end down and the closing panel is excellent (as is most of it)

I have sent you PM with full details,

Kev :thumbup:

Thanks Kev .. i have replied to ur PM.

Nelly