Sign in to follow this  
buzzard

cortina mk3/4/5 parts for sale

ive just bought a mk5 . its has a few bits that I will be selling . one bit is a rear louver . its on a mk5 but unsure if its for a mk4 . when the arrives I will know more . the other is a set of wheels ( superlights I think ) they are as new with low miles . 7inch buy 13 tyres 185 60 I think . there to wide and low for a mk5 so I will be selling them to . I also think it has -2inch springs . a bit to low for me .

when the car arrives this week and I know condition etc I will put some prices up . cheers buzzard

Could I have a price for the springs please. Cheers

£30 for the set . might take abit of time to get the out as ive nothing to replace them with at this point .

£30 for the set . might take abit of time to get the out as ive nothing to replace them with at this point .

If they definately are 2 inch lowering springs i have a set of 40mm lowering springs i can swap if u like?

I know what you mean . just got to get them out to make sure . but ive got nothing to replace . if I get a chance at the weekend I will get one out and see.

What price are the superlights?

Also where are you located and would you consider posting?

Thanks

sorry wheels are now sold .